I made these for institute today and was asked to put them on here, so here they are!
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1 pouch (17.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup firm butter
2 packages (8 oz each) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Pour sugar cookie mix in a big bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of mix for later and press the remaining crumbs in the bottom of the 9x13 pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Put cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl. Beat together with an electric mixer (medium speed) until smooth.
4. Spread cream cheese mix evenly over crust. Spoon raspberry pie filling evenly over the cream cheese. Take remaining 1 1/2 cups of unbaked crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until crumbs on top are lightly golden brown. Cool 30 minutes, refrigerate about 2 hours to chill.
6. Cut into bars. Store covered in fridge. Makes 24 bars.